Interested in joining?
When you join the LCAM Coalition, you become part of a global network of organizations working together to raise awareness about lung cancer. Lung cancer kills more people globally than any other form of cancer, and we need more–more funding, more research, more treatment options, and more focus on improving the quality of life for lung cancer patients around the world.
- Be part of a global network amplifying awareness about lung cancer
- Leverage your organization’s lung cancer expertise via a media speaker’s bureau (coming soon)
- Share best practices, including invitations to special events
- Access digital tools and resources for Lung Cancer Awareness Month and year-round use
- LCAM Coalition Member Directory listing
LCAM Coalition is a network open to national, regional and international organizations involved in patient advocacy for lung cancer.